Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm a shopaholic..

OMG I'm finding so many different websites with the cutest shoes. The best part is they're cheap! I can totally admit to be a "label whore" for lack of a better term (my sis is one too lol). I'm def that chick that will pick something up and feel kinda iffy about it then check the label and that will be the deciding factor lol. I know its bad but its something I'm working on. I think these sites are helping! I've been trying to come to grips with the fact that I need to start saving money. I've always had this problem... Now I'm seeing that right now I'm gonna have to give up, well not give up, but slow downnn with the luxury shopping (sad face). I know nobody really cares but thats the beauty of having my own blog! I can talk about whatever I want and nobody has to respond! Time to go back to work (AKA surfing the net lol. SMOOCHES!

No comments: